Thursday, June 23, 2011

Great news

So my friend has a room that he's going to fix up. I thought I'd be the nice friend I am and offer what I could. I called my mother and asked about the huge supply of hardwood flooring that we have in the basement. She said that we could help them out but we'd have to measure the room. So this summer I have something constructive to do. We'll finish up the room, and have a place to hang out afterwords too. Yay!

My mother went on to say that one of her friends is going to be coming up from the Chicago area to stay with us for a while during the fourth of July weekend. She wants me to pull up a resumé so that she can drop it off to mose theatres in the area. So I might be able to get a job in Chicago working at a theatre. And the icing on the cake is that she would let me stay with her until I can get on my feet.

I love it when things like this happen. Yay for good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment