Friday, September 16, 2011

Just wanted you to know, but I never got the chance to bring it up...

Story time.

When I was fired from the theatre, I was really beat up about it. I thought my world was crumbling down around my ears. There was a point where I just didn't know what I was going to do. I felt like my life had no purpose. But every door that closes, one more opens as they say.

My brother asked me how I felt about doing gigs on the weekend for him. For those who don't know, my brother works at the radio station, but he has his own business in Dj-ing. So I said yes. He taught me how to do it, and I was on my own on the second day. It was a very exciting time. Now I've been working for him for about 3 months and I'm enjoying every moment of it. In some ways I like it better than the theatre. It's a little better because the money is staying in the family, and I get to hang out with drunk people a lot more often, but I'll always miss the family that I had at Thunder Bay Theatre.

Just thought you guys should know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're doing something that you're enjoying Andy! Keep on keepin' on! Keep moving up. We love you man:) ~ Nickie:)

    ReplyDelete