Monday, February 7, 2011

Surprisingly…

First off, I'd like to tell you that I have now joined the yoga class. So this morning I was feeling very good. Unfortunately I am one of only two men that are in the class, but it is still very fun. I enjoyed myself a lot. Thank you John for taking me to the Health and Racquet Club.

But that's not the surprising thing. I was on my way home from shopping at Save-A-Lot. As most of you know, I don't have my own car. I was on my way back, when a man pulled up next to me in a truck. He actually asked me if I needed a ride back home. I politely accepted and he drove me back to the theatre. This kind gesture was made all the more generous by the fact that I did not know this man. He picked up over items stranger (me) off the side of the road to help him get back home. I can already feel my heart warming up despite the cold weather.

Thank you kind soul. May your day be as great as you've made mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment