Friday, February 4, 2011

Facebook

I have just found at that Facebook is the root of all evil. In the past few minutes I have posted three different statuses. And although all of the are good statuses, I really don't need to update my status more than once per day.

The good thing is that most of this post will be typed hands free. As the people of Facebook know, I actually have rediscovered my speech recognition software and now I am using it everywhere. I even use it to instant message. There's still a few bugs to work out, but after a while the speech recognition software will be able to recognize my voice and type whatever I say. That is not to say that it's not doing a good job right now. In fact, it is actually doing quite well.

Another good taken my life, is that I got my achey tooth pulled out. One morning it was just throbbing with pain. So I called my mother around 7:00 in the morning, and asked her if she could take me to the dentist office. Luckily she wasn't doing anything that day so she took me over there and we got it fixed. The surprising thing is that it only cost around sixty dollars.

Well, that about covers it. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment: