Saturday, November 13, 2010

So... Who likes chicken?

Setting aside the randomness of that statement, I'd like to talk to all of you about something. I am not going to be back for the spring season at TBT. I will be finding another job and living in a college dorm hopefully. Although my friend has offered me a place at her apartment, so I will probably end up there. It's good because she will be able to tell me when auditions are for shows. So that'll be nice.

Unfortunately this means that I won't be able to do "Education of Angels". Oh well. Life goes on. Ideally I would find a job close to the apartment, but I bike everywhere anyways so I'll be fine.

We just finished rehearsal for annie for the day so I guess I'm done.

Sorry for not posting earlier, but I was really strapped for time... Like I always am.

Don't worry though. The sun'll come out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment