Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow I hope. Today it's just very gloomy.

Rehearsal last night went well. I still need to memorize some lines but overall I remember all of it. Plus, there's no way I could forget my song. It's so damn catchy that I was singing it while I walked to the store. I turned heads. For those of you that have heard my voice, you know what I mean. For those who don't, I'll just say that this song is one of the few perfect songs for me. It's right in my range, and it shows off my...

Sorry about that, I just thought for a moment that the kid's show was at ten rather than one. I would have been cutting it very close.

Speaking of "The Frog Prince", I should tell you that it is one of the cheesiest plays that I have ever seen. For a quick synopsis, the prince hunts for the snake witch, gets turned into a frog, the princess runs away from an arranged marriage, they meet, he steals her locket and bargains for a kiss, she refuses, and right as he gives it back she kisses him. Everyone is happy. Oh I also forgot to mention that the snake witch comes after them while the prince changes back into a prince, and when he's done changing and he can't kill the snake witch, they ask for help from the audience. They ask them to whistle.

Oh well. I just hope that I'm right in thinking that it's at one. Because if it actually was at ten, I would be late. I''m going down right now because I heard a bus pull up.

C'ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment