Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ugh, this day is gonna suck

So, I started the day out late 'cause I thought my alarm clock was off. So, like the dumb a** that I am, I set it back another hour. So instead of waking up at 8:30, I woke up at 9:30. I get a call as I'm waking up asking if I'm going to be at the show. I realize the time and run downstairs in jeans, a t-shirt, socks, and sandals. Not one of my better moments.

So now my blog is up late. Sorry for the delay. I had no time to get on my computer this morning on an account of getting up an hour late.

So, I have rehearsal tonight, but other than that I don't really have anything to do. Can someone say, "Nap time!" 'Cause I sure can. Hopefully you guys don't hate me for making such a short post then going to bed, but I'm really tired after the two shows. I have to squat during the three-quarters of the show, so my legs get worn out really easy.

See you guys tomorrow morning. And always remember: You're never fully dressed without a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment